Monday 14 November 2011

Looking Good

Thanks are due to all of you out there. The Jack Scott books are selling well on Kindle, which is indeed heartening. Still don't know when the next (the fourth in the series) will be available for publication as an e-book, but as soon as it is it will be up there with the other three. In case you're wondering, the title is Deathly Suspense. And if you're really impatient, well, the hardback edition is still available from Amazon or Robert Hale.


Just sent off the latest Western - The Hanging of Red Cavanagh - so now it's full steam ahead on the 7th Jack Scott.


Talk soon.

2 comments:

  1. John, thanks for this. I've only recently bought my first Kindle and am now a total convert. As you know I am on the lookout for contemporary short stories, and Amazon has those a-plenty. Such a pity - when I called in on our local Waterstones they were quite unable to help me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't say I'm a total convert. Currently collecting Agatha Christie hardbacks (The Agatha Christie Collection). Can be got used as new from a penny upwards on Amazon (plus postage!)

    ReplyDelete