Saturday 29 October 2011

Elation

The Kindle edition of A Confusion of Murders has been reviewed on Amazon! Wow. Somebody who bought it and downloaded it actually enjoyed it, thoroughly - and the review is five star. I'm not surprised, of course, because like most authors I believe that what I write is pretty good. Well, no, actually very good. I'll stop there, because I can feel my deerstalker getting a bit tight. And you say, what crazy sort of a mystery writer is this who sits at his laptop with a Sherlock Holmes hat on? Well, the truth is, I don't. But I'm an author, and I write fiction. Why say I could feel my head swelling, when I could paint a better word picture in a more imaginative way. Imaginative as in completely untrue.


And, as you'll have gathered by now, I'm beginning to ramble. Time for bed, I think, where I'll read the James Bond book written by Jeffery Deaver, Carte Blanche. Or perhaps an Agatha Christie. Or...


Talk to you again soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment